Natural and sweet strawberries and cream. Prodigal Son has a hint of sourness to give that strawberry its natural taste while having a quark undertone in the cream for a more complex and enjoyable experience.
Pistachio almond creme brulee. Zero Sixteen is for the desert lovers. This is a complex, yet well rounded flavor which has a custardy vanilla cream base with sweet pistachio and a hint of almond. The flavor profile is complemented by toffee under tone, burned sugar and biscuit crumble on top to finish it off for a well rounded and balanced experience.
To be released soon.
Molecular Manufacturing Process
All our liquids start from a molecular manufacturing process of the flavors. Being a part of the complete manufacturing process from start to finish gives us the advantage to produce as consistent and pure liquids as today’s technology is capable of offering.
All our flavors are tested in accordance with the European TPD standards and regulations, and the data submitted to the respective body of governance. We also comply our packaging in accordance with the laws and regulations of different market areas across the globe, including the European Union.
Our flavor concentrates are produced in a HACCP certified environment and are manufactured using only pharmaceutical grade ingredients. The EU based production facility complies with GMP guidelines and is DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008 certified. All KATT Liquids concentrate batches are comprehensively quality checked with modern analytic methods. We follow closely all EU laws and regulations and have compliance procedures in place to meet the high standards:
1) In conformity with European food flavors regulations 1334/2008
2) Diacetyl and acetyl propionyl free
3) Do not contain colorants or preservatives
4) Without CMR (Carcinogen – Mutagen – Reprotoxic)
5) Non-GMO (Non-Genetically Modified Organism)
Flavor Development Process
Before we launch our liquids to the market our developing process goes through three following stages:
1) Just like an artist starts with an idea and an empty canvas we start with a flavor profile in mind, which we in the first stage manufacture never less than in 15 different versions to fully understand how the base flavors and molecules interact and compliment each other. After this data is collected and analyzed we continue with the chosen profiles to the second stage.
2) After the initial filtering we submit samples to our beta testers. This group of people has extensive experience in the industry and they are crucial in our development process as they are able to contribute with their knowledge and insure us we can meet the highest standards and highly refined flavor profiles.
3) The last phase of testing we do in co-operation with specific group of shop owners and their trusted customers. At this point we prepare for the pre-launch with our key partners before moving forward with international distribution.